2/02/2009

College days and locked lips

Sorry I've been absent these past couple days. I went back to school for the weekend to relive my college days from 6 weeks ago haha. It was fun, but weird to be back. I've settled into my life here at the apartment. I do what I want and don't have to worry about school work, and going to the bars in the city is way more fun than our one bar at school. We did have fun despite that, like hitching a ride with a random person up the hill (he didn't even go there) and punching a guys lights out and dancing on the bar. I miss my friends though and their craziness. They always have some kind of juicy gossip going around. There were many hook ups and locked lips this weekend. Including my own.

So my juice for the weekend....it didn't happen back at school but juice did happen. So I got back Sunday after a long weekend of drinking to my apartment and I was talking to the Irish online as usual. He mentioned that he wished I had decided to go over last night instead of Wednesday like we planned. So I told him that I could go over since I didn't really have any plans for the super bowl. I went. We made out. I stayed the night. We hooked up. It was fun, he's nice, a lot cuter in person. The same person that I have been talking to online and through texts, he didn't change in person. But I shouldn't have stayed. I should've gone home (the 40 minute drive in the cold dark, and his sweet pleads to stay won me over in the end). Now I feel like he's being weird. We used to text all day. Today they were few and far between...we were both tired though so that was probably it. Especially since we only got a couple hours sleep. I liked our whitty banter and conversation. I don't want that to end, especially since we've actually met now. I'm still supposed to go over Wednesday night as of right now. Not staying over though, we agreed on that. Hooking up though again? I don't know. Everytime I get with a guy I can't resist myself. I sound like a hook up aholic. I just might be, but it's always few and far between. I talk to the person for awhile then things just fizzle out. I want to find something solid. I really want this to work. I don't want things to get weird. I guess I just should not try to be so clingy or worry too much. We were just tired today. That's all right?


Also, to top things off. I was supposed to be in the air right now travelling to Italy to see the Brit. I haven't thought about him in a long time. I don't facebook stalk him as much. But when I realized the date, I couldn't help but shed a few tears. They've come down every so often today. I was in love with him and I don't think I'll ever forget it. At least not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers