2/28/2009

He loves me...far too much

So last week I had a date with really hot guy. I basically wanted to rip his clothes off, throw our food off the table and start going at it right there. He pretty much was the sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on. We had a good time, we laughed and ate too much. However, after seeing the movie "He's just not that into you" I can safely come to the conclusion he did not like me quite as much. He said "It was nice meeting you, we should do this again sometime" at the end of the date and hasn't really talked to me since. Just like Shy guy. I strike out with all the guys I find really really attractive. WHY is that?!

Last night, the guy that likes me more than I like him came over. We made dinner, watched a movie and hooked up. While he very good at hooking up, he 1. makes funny faces when hooking up and 2. I AM STILL NOT PHYSICALLY attracted to him. WHICH SUCKS. He's SO nice and funny, it's becoming hard not to like him. But I don't know if I can get over the physical attraction thing. Is that completely shallow of me? Also, last night we consumed a bunch of alcohol and he convinced me that we should be exclusive, but not officially dating (which is basically dating without the label). And I'm totally regretting that decision 100%. I'm SO NOT ready for this. It's WAY WAY WAY too fast and I honestly don't know how to handle it without feeling totally guilty.

On another note, Irish wanted to come over tonight and in light of last nights exclusivity, I made up an excuse that I was going to visit my friends at school. He readily accepted the excuse. I thought he was over me anyways, so I was just really confused. We don't talk as much as we used to and I haven't been over there in almost 3 weeks. All signs pointed to OVER.

Why do guys have to so readily mess with my head? Honestly, my brain is swimming and I'm ready to cancel my website and go into hiding for the rest of my life. You guys can catch me in about 30 years, I'll be the old lady at the bar sipping extra dirty martinis with 4 olives hitting on the young college guys trying to relive the old simple days of random hook ups and sloppy make outs. Or the nun thing is also sounding pretty good also.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you haven't heard back from really hot guy. It sucks ass when we like someone a lot more than they like us, but you seem smart enough to let it be.
    I think you need to do some major back pedaling with Stage-5 Clinger though. Trust me, I dated a nice guy, and did the unofficial exclusivity thing bc I just didn't want to keep dating anymore, and that was five months of utter...I don't even know what to call it. Settle this thing, now! : )

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers