2/07/2009

The Joke that is my LIFE

Remember when I said that I had a feeling the Teacher might pop back into my life? Well...he has. Quick recap about the Teacher: He graduated from my college in 2003 and was back for alumni weekend. I met him on the Friday night, hung out, ran away. Saw him the next day with my friends bf. Texted friends bf and told him I wanted to hook up with The Teacher. That night while pregaming the Teacher came over and we hung out for the rest of the night and I brought him back with me. After that we talked on facebook, texted and even went out on one "date." But nothing else. Then we slowly stopped talking.

Well, Thursday night after a couple of bottles of wine I sent him a facebook message. Nothing crazy or anything. Just a simple, "hey how've you been?" Well that sparked conversation and he asked if I was going out last night because he wanted to meet up. Obviously I was going out, and we did meet up. Roomie and I got to the bar and didn't look for them right away. We got drinks and started dancing. I finally spotted him from across the bar and we made eye contact and of course standing next to him was THE ENEMY. Good thing Roomie was there to help me out, she's wonderful, talked me up and got THE ENEMY away from him. I didn't even tell Roomie that she likes The Teacher, it was just so blantly obvious because she stared him up and down and never once left his side. I thought I didn't have a chance. So I got very drunk, wanted to make out. He turned me down because we were at a bar and that wasn't classy. (You all know I loveeee making out. So I didn't even consider that.) Then he had to leave because THE ENEMY wanted to go and she drove him and he couldn't just ditch her. Fine, whatever. But he continued to text me. At about 2 am, I hopped in a cab and paid 20 bucks to get to his house. And OH did we make out. I like hooking up, but I don't like to write about it. But just know it was hot and I'm SO glad that I sent my drunk facebook message. It's been 4 months since the last time we hooked up, I hope he doesn't make me wait that long again because he is definetely a good hook. Oh and a side note, we talked about THE ENEMY because she kept texting him and I mentioned how she HATES me. He said she doesn't hate me, she just has a thing for him. Which I already knew of course. Everyone knows. But GOOD NEWS he's NOT interested in her. I know, I know this should be very very apparent because I was the one that ended up in his bed that night and she went home. But it was nice to have a verbal confirmation.

On the other hand, The Teacher confuses the crap out of me. He's cryptic. He's random and I don't know what he wants. He told me he wants to do it again. Which I responded "Fine by me." And after 4 months he still wanted to hook up. It also helps now that I live in the City now and go to the bars here and not in college and just stay there on the weekends. And now he has his own house, not living with his PARENTS. But still, in the past it wasn't just a hook up, we talked blah blah blah. I don't know why it stopped. I don't understand. See? Confusing. I guess I migt just have to wait and see. I'll add him to my list of current suitors.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't wait to hear what happens with The Teacher.....I found you thru Google alert. You might like my blog too: www.HookingUpSmart.com. Check it out!
    Susan Walsh

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers