1/28/2009

First kiss...

So I was considering doing the January Carnival theme of First Kiss story. So I started to think about mine and realized that my story is neither funny nor cute and quite frankly...anti-climatic. It took me awhile to even REMEMBER what my first kiss WAS. How sad is that? The first romantic physical contact a young person has and mine is lost in the vaults of my mind, locked up in a nice neat little drawer with a stamp on it that says BORING. Here's what I remember:

I was on my second date with my boyfriend from high school (The Engaged Ex). We went to dinner or something, he was dropping me off in his little ancient grey honda. He leaned over and kissed me and I had the typical reaction of "What if I'm doing this wrong?" That's it. End of story. No fireworks or foot popping. No random hilariousness. Yep.

I have plenty of other stories about kissing and at least they're all entertaining. For example: Right before I left my home state after Christmas I went to a party and got fairly drunk. There was a guy there that I've always wanted to make out with him. I was on the floor of the party and they guy was standing over me. So I took advantage of it and demanded that he make out with me. My words exactly- "You, make out with me." And it happened. It was pretty sweet.

The Teacher I kinda did the same thing with. We knew were going to hook up later that night, but when I'm drunk I cannot resist making out. I'd rather just make out and do nothing else. So at the party I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bathroom. It was steamy and my butt hurt the next day. Damn. I need some of that again. Maybe I should message him?

1 comment:

  1. All that matters is that you have a few funny stories to tell about kissing. It think that's important!

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers