2/04/2009

dabagirls.com

Okay, so this has nothing to do with me personally. But I'm currently obsessed with dabagirls.com. I just caught up on all the posts since they started (not a very big feat since it was only started in september). It is all very amusing and has an interesting take on our economy today. I know people grumble and complain about our economy. But honestly, it hasn't effected me yet because I just graduated (okay, getting a job was hard) and I don't have a real job. I personally am going back to school to get a degree in a field that will always be needed (teaching) so even if I cant do it in the US there are always other countries that need teachers. But to see how the economy has effected the high rollers that I used to envy when I went into the city makes me kind of giggle. I'm sorry but they will NEVER know what it's like to REALLY scrape for money and to read about them complaining that .gasp. they can't have their bi-monthly facial makes me laugh and kind of sick all at the sametime. I would like to think that all of this is fictional though. That this is just an adult web version of the gossip girl books that I used to read back in high school. But there is a feeling in my gut that tells me, most of this is probably not fabricated.

On the other hand, I do feel bad for them because it's not their fault that their relationships are going down the shitter. (Okay, some of them it is their fault because they were a bit too greedy for my taste). But stress over the economy for the guys is raging everyday, it become impossible to concentrate on anything else. However, I feel like some of them could be a bit more understanding and try to shed more light on a bad situation. A lot of them obviously are not truly in love with the man they are with, and despite the economy, it was a doomed relationship in the first place. I personally don't care about how much a guy makes or what I can get out of the relationship materialistically. The last two guys I have been attracted to have been guys with substance to their careers. They are making a DIFFERENCE in the world from what they do (teacher and child advocate). Sure, they will never be able to take me on 4 trips to milan in 6 months. But I like the idea that they can wake up in the morning and feel that they are going to touch someones life that day.

I also admire how the dabagirls are very open about their sexual desires. I on the other hand, am not. Okay, so you know I reference "hooking up" but none of you know exactly my definition of this term. It really can be anything from making out horizontally to full blow out sex-scapeds. I kind of like leaving you hanging on that one. Like did I bang Irish? Or did we just make out with heavy petting? Either way. I need to get myself some more of that because 1 year without sex and only a handful of making out horizontally or not has left me wanting more more more!!! I hate to hear my friends complain about it being 4 days. I can't help but LOUDLY reminding them that it has been ONE YEAR since mine. AND I NEED SOME NOW. I guess I could buy a dildo or something, but that doesn't satisfy my need for a post-hook up (sex or no sex...you can debt that yourself) cuddle. Can someone please ship me a boyfriend for all my sexual pleasures? I prefer 6'2", blue eyes and a steady job and a college education.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers