2/08/2009

the joke continues

So after I wrote my post yesterday, I discovered more about my night. In my frenzy to get a cab and desperately make out with The Teacher (who has an amazing ass btw, I forgot to mention that. Okay, he has a good bod all over, but the ass is particularly spectacular.) I ran out of the bar through an emergency exit only gate straight into a cop. He yelled at me. Then I proceeded to walk over to the cop car and tried to get in because I thought it was a cab.

I should lay off the long islands from now on...stick with vod cranberry or something else that is not as strong as my typical long island.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am soooooooooo happy that you didn't get into the cop car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! too funny!! Good luck with The Teacher!!! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers