1/25/2009

Me 101 (I couldn't actually come up with 101 facts)

Just Playing Pretend (would make that a link but I'm not technologically savvy enough) posted a list of a bunch of different facts about herself, which she copied from another blog (can't remember which one) and here I am...copying again. I thought it was pretty cool because a lot of the facts are things you wouldn't really know about the person unless you pretty much were the person...

1. I enjoy reading the same books over and over rather than new ones.
2. I wear dresses when it's negative degrees out
3. I often wonder what my life would've been like if I never started drinking or if I had stayed with my high school sweet heart.
4. I then realize my life would've been awfully boring and I'm content where I am today
5. I don't regret going skiing and tearing my acl because it opened up new doors for me
6. When I was little I thought that I really had magical powers like Bewitched
7. I never lost interest in magic and when I was in middle school bought a spell book
8. I wish my life could emulate Audrey Hepburn, but I drink and like sex too much
9. I have had sex with more people than I like to admit
10. I want to move to England more than anything in the world
11. I honestly don't think I could marry anyone that didn't have blue eyes
12. I don't like to tell people that I was a cheerleader or in a sorority because even though at the time it seemed like the cool popular thing to do...it's really not. But both are too big in my life to deny.
13. I think I was born in the wrong century/ country. I should've been born in 16th century England.
14. I look like I'm 16, which I know will be good for me in the long run, but getting carded 3 times in one night at the same bar is kinda ridiculous.
15. I like to unfriend people on facebook because I feel like there is no way that I can know over 700 people
16. I enjoy wearing headbands with bows or anything with bows
17. I'm embarassed of my large polka dot underwear collection
18. I'm convinced that I could've been a great poet if my poetry professor didn't tell me that I sucked.
19. I'm really an awkward person
20. I'm convinced that when I was younger I read too much and didn't speak enough which is why I have trouble talking today.
21. When I was little my parents and I would go fishing whenever it was nice out, I miss those happy days.
22. I'm going to the Philippines this summer and I'm honestly quite scared of going.
23. I'm afraid of being the one person in my group of friends that will be alone for the rest of my life.
24. I can't wait to get old and have an excuse to be crazy
25. I have little circle scars all over my body from scratching my chicken pox.
26. I regret graduating early from college, but know in the long run it was worth saving $10,000.
27. In 7th grade I thought it was a good idea to put blonde highlights in my black hair.
28. I probably could have done better in college if I actually applied myself
29. I have lost a couple friends in the past couple years, and I'm OKAY with it because I believe people come and go for a reason.
30. I keep a picture from my senior year homecoming with a girl a no longer talk to on my desk because I look good in it and she's gotten fat.
31. In college I changed my tastes to fit in with the people at my school
32. I hate cereal because I used to eat it all the time when I was younger
33. I'm afraid that my roommate doesn't think I'm cool because I dress like a j.crew catalog.
34. I love the j.crew catalog
35. I'm an attention whore.

3 comments:

  1. I love your list! I agree with a lot of your facts too. Specifically #15 & #28. I also couldn't come up with 101, so I didn't count and then posted. It all works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! brilliant. England huh. I've been obsessed with going back to London ever since I spent two short days there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man only 2 days?! that is def. not enough. plan a trip to go back asap.

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers