1/14/2009

Send him on the next bus

Problem #1: Last night after going through my love life and rereading me gushing over the Brit, I realized how pathetic I've been for the past 3 months pining over him. I need to officially work on getting over him. No more facebook stalking him first thing when I get up in the morning or hoping that he'll call me or listening to songs that remind me of him. So I decided to delete all my "Brit" play lists and minimize the amount I facebook stalk. I can't just cut it cold turkey because I'm not going to lie, yesterday I broke down and sent him a facebook message telling him that I miss him. So obviously this morning I woke up, checked my email to see if he sent anything back, and nothing. Then I checked to see if he even signed on today. No. I doubt I will hear anything back and I really just need to get over it. I ruined stuff with the Teacher because I couldn't let go of the Brit and I've been miserable thinking about him all the time. I wasn't even trying to get over him. Now I will et over him. Good bye Brit, get on the next bus.

Problem #2 my roommates BF is trying to set me up with one of his friends, like I said before he's nice and funny. But I'm just not attracted to him at all. The other night when we got back to my apartment I basically told him to hop on the next bus by telling him I was going to bed and closing the door in his face. Roommate's BF is relentless though and wants the four of us to go to karaoke tonight. I really really don't want it to just be the four of us. It would be better if there was a bigger group. I guess I'm going to have to explain to him that he is far far far in the friend zone. If not I'm going to really tell that he needs to hop on the next bus, the end. This being set up thing has not been successful so far. Hopefully, roomie's BF either finds me a cuter friend and gives up on the short friend. Or I need to just find my own guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers