1/16/2009

Get outta my house!

Okay, so I'm not some big time working girl. I don't have a glamorous high paying job, or even a high paying job at that. I take care of your kids while you're at work, do some minimal cleaning and take advantage of your 2000 stations. Yeah, I'm your nanny. However, I haven't actually started yet. So for now I was just babysitting the twins that I've been watching for the past year and a half while I was in college, it's only for half a day though.

Well, today I come home after a particularly not so good day. I woke up with a headache (might have something to do with that red wine I guzzled down last night) and the boys seemed to be insanely loud today. I walk in the door to my apartment ready for some nice quiet helovesmenot time only to find roomie's bf chillin on my couch shirtless. Why didn't he go home? Why is he ALWAYS here? Okay, I know I said I do like him. BUT REALLY?! I just wanted to colapse on my couch and watch some bad daytime tv. But no i had to watch golf and talk to him and I just really wasn't in the freaking mood for it. OH AND HE ATE MY LEFTOVERS THAT I WAS GOING TO EAT FOR LUNCH. He actually eats a lot of our food. Is it wrong of me to demand that he start paying for some of it? I'm currently going on a grocery shopping strike because I have bought most of the food and he eats it. I don't care if I go hungry. I should've kept my mini fridge to hide my food in. But then that would be really weird if I started hording all my food in my bedroom.

Sorry for this ridiculous rant, but I'm just really grumpy and want to just go out and get drunk with my friends, but none of them are back from winter break yet.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I'd so tell him to start coughing up some money or I'd at least tell your roommate that her BF needs to start donating to the grocery fund and electric bill. If he can sit there, eat up all the food and watch tv, he needs to help out!

    Like your blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,I'd say definitely try the chatroom way of meeting guys.One of my best friends met her husband through MXit (a chat site),and they've now been together for nearly 3 years.

    So there is definitely hope.

    Really like your blog!

    Check mine out,if and when you're bored,and let me know what you think.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo feel ya on this one! Feel free to check out my blog! The post entitled "Gripe Fest" would be the one for you!

    My roommate and I don't speak. At all. Ever! Not awkward at all!!! Anyway, I finally texted her last night and asked if we were planning on renewing our lease and she said no. She will be gone all summer and then they're(her and her slob of a boyfriend) are moving in together! THANKS FOR TELLING ME!!!!! Grr!

    P.S. There is SOOO hope for you finding your love! I promise!!!! Just check out my story! It's all in God's timing!

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers