1/21/2009

Delay in posting due to exhaustion

This week I started my really exciting...nanny job! Woo hoo. It's been okay so far, I wish the mom would start work already so that I can do things my way and not have her looking over my shoulder every five seconds. But anyways, chasing 3 little boys around has left me pretty beat.

Moving on...update on my dating website. less than a week later I have about 800 hits on my profile. 200 "i like your profile" hints and 40 emails. I've blocked about 600, rejected 150 and responded to like 15 emails. A girls gotta be picky. I mean come on skeezy 40 year old men from some hick town? Pass. Dorky guy that I could break in half? Pass. Big guy that could break me? Double pass.

There are some winners though in my slim pickings. I actually went out on a blind date monday. It was fun, but he was a lot shyer than me and really hard to break the ice with. Apparently he had a good time though and wants to hang again. I have other ones that are interested though too, some that I've been talking a lot online to, two that I'm really looking forward to meeting. One of them has these amazing blue eyes that I'm such a sucker for! and we have a lot in common. The other we just have a lot in common and he's so easy to talk to. I can't wait to fill my schedule with even more dates! I'll be a lean mean casual dating machine. Which will be new and different for me because I'm more of a let's get drunk and meet random guys to make out with and maybe they'll ask me for my number or even remember my name the next day kind of girl. We're turning a new page here people!!! Get ready for helovesmenot to take on the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers