1/23/2009

THE ENEMY

So last night while on facebook, just stalking random people 2 very interesting things happened. First, there was this girl that ruined things with me and the Teacher about 2 months ago, she was a total bitch to me basically made hi get mad at me because she kept saying I was ridiculous (I was wasted...come on you can't judge a person then). Ever since then I haven't talked to the Teacher, which was fine because I was losing interest. Well, last night the Teacher decides to actually talk to me. Out of the blue. Maybe he's coming back around? Guess we'll see.

Well, I've also been talking to this other guy online like everyday. He's really nice and we have a lot in common and just talk. Usually online convos are awkward (at least for me) because there are those long pauses and you don't know if you should say something or wait until they say something because what if they're not even at their computer anymore. And also, talking online you don't get the tone they're talking in and they don't get yours. So they may crack a joke that you don't get because it's not delivered the way they think it was. With him, it just clicks and there are a lot of jokes. Let's hope that it's that way when and if we actually meet. Anyways, we've been talking and I decided to facebook stalk him and just recently he got a new friend. Let's call her "Sally Laura." Well my enemy that ruined things with the teacher just so happens to have changed her name to "Sally Laura," you know a lot of people are changing their names on facebook to the first name middle name thing so it might be a coincedence. Just to make sure, I click on it. And wouldn't you know...it's THE ENEMY!!!! What the hell?! Of all the people in the world for us to have in common it's HER. She's ALREADY ruined it for me with one guy. I really hope it doesn't happen AGAIN. He isn't even from where she's from, so how the hell. I'm afraid to friend him and then ask because it would seem too stalkerish. Though, that is what facebook is for.

This new guy, we'll call him Irish. So Irish and the Teacher, both have The Enemy blocking me. I wish I could have another run in with her AND DESTROY HER. Okay...I know a bit dramatic. But I really can't stand the bitch (sorry for the poor vocabulary, but there was lack of a better word).

1 comment:

  1. The enemy sounds jealous. Kill her with kindness. Seriously, be so nice to her that it makes her crazy. Then you can laugh.

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers