12/20/2011

HeLovesMeNot takes over New England

So in February of this year I randomly decided to pack it up and move back home to CT. I had made a few bad decisions. And it really was for the best. When I moved back home I realized I wouldn't be starting my job for a month, I only had like 2 friends from high school and no money. So I once again jumped on the online dating train. This time it was eharmony and my dating life took off.

Name:Narcissistic Cop
The Date: I jumped into dating full force once I hit CT pavement. I met up with the Narcissistic Cop, who thought Chili's was a fancy first date. Okay, don't get me wrong I love Chili's but really? Are we 15? I'm pretty sure that's where my high school bf brought me out on dates. All throughout dinner the guy would not stop talking about himself! I could probably tell you his life story right now if I had cared to remember. Guy has some super ego problems because he just kept trying to talk himself up. Great. Then we had plans to go see a movie. Honestly, I can't even remember the movie because the douche bag wouldn't stop talking throughout the whole thing. Everyone around us kept glaring at him. I was terribly embarrassed. Then after the movie there was the awkward good bye, I gave him a hug and next thing I know he's diving straight into my mouth, tongue and everything. I shudder right now just thinking about it. Ew. I might have just thrown up in my mouth a little bit.

Name: Big Yawn
The Date(s): Our first date we went to an outdoor hockey game, froze my ass off for this guy, but had fun. This is where my best first date line happened, "I don't like to wear pants." Yes. I said it. But it was really in reference to how I like to wear dresses a lot and not jeans. Second date, we went out to dinner, you know typical nothing special. Third, dinner and a comedy club and the last one was out to lunch. Nothing special, nothing exciting. Just typical boring dates. .YAWN. I decided that I couldn't see myself dating him. He was just too boring for me and I like to pride myself in being anything but boring. So it just kind of ended.

Name: Blast from the Past
The Date (s): Scrolling through my matches on Eharmony I was shocked to find a guy that I went to high school with. He was one of the most sought after guys to date. So I figured why not, I can give myself a pat on the back. Turns out he knew he was hot and wanted me to know it. He was ALL about image. His BMW and his clothes. He probably owns more shoes than I do. Yeah, we had a lot to talk about over dinner but I just was NOT feeling it. I had already just come out of one relationship (Class 5) where the guy would criticize everything I did and wore. I did NOT want to end up like that again. If you haven't noticed I'm really bad at ending things with guys so I kind of just stopped answering his texts. He sent me a mean fb message. Oh welllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers