12/18/2011

And the list goes on and on and on

So it's been a little over a year since parting ways from Class 5 Clinger. And there have been many in between now and then...

Name: The Obsessive Trainer
Our Story: I started working out at my gym almost obsessively over the summer, I got to know basically everyone that worked there really well to the point where it kind of got annoying because I would spend far too much time talking to people and not enough time actually working out. This one particular trainer took a liking to me and would train me for free. He was nice but awkward. I honestly don't know how it happened but next thing I know I'm sleeping with this guy. Rebound? Yeah, probably. Okay, he have some fun. He takes me out and I meet some of his friends (one of his friends gf's are now my really really good friends). But then he becomes slightly obsessive. Wondering where I was that day because I wasn't at the gym at my normal time, following me around while I worked out. Standing next to me while I ran on the treadmill. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I told him to back off. He wouldn't. One day I purposely went to the gym when I knew he wasn't working, did my thing and as I was leaving....there he was. I practically ran out of the gym and hopped in my car and as I'm pulling out, who do I see there looking like a sad puppy dog? Obsessive Trainer. I was so happy when I found out that the next week he ended up quitting and moving to Iowa or something like that.
Where we are now: He's tried to keep in contact via text and facebook. But he wouldn't get the hint after I ignored him for like 2 months. Finally I just blocked him.

Name: The Blackout Buckeye
Our story: So after I lost my first nannying job and the second one ended because they only needed me for the summer, I got a temp position in an IT department of a hospital. IT= nerdy guys and pretty much no chics. Let's just say I got a lot of numbers while I was working there. There was on guy in particular that was young and cute. I gave him my number and we started texting. One night we were both out on campus after a game and decided to meet up. He shows up, completely blacked out, I'm pretty wasted and we stumble around campus not knowing where in the world we are. Finally, we get a cab back to what I thought was his place and hook up. His place my butt. It ended being 2 of our co-workers apartment! Pretty much all of them had walked by the room and saw me sprawled out on the bed in my underwear. We continued to talk a bit, but neither of us were ready to do anything but be fuck buddies since we had just both gotten out of relationships.
Where we are now: After awhile it just kind of died out, which I was fine with because he wasn't that good of a hook anyways. Cute face but that's about all he had going for him.

Name: The Boss.
Our story: While I was hooking with Blackout Buckeye, I also was hooking with The Boss. This is how it started...I'm leaving work one day (early because I was cute and could get away with murder in that office), and my boss is jumping into his car and asks if I'm going to the bar with them. I originally was going to hit the gym, but decided, why not be social? So we get in and follow him to the bar. We're there drinking and talking, eventually more people get there and being the youngest one there they're trying to keep and I get them to do shots and drink long islands aka everyone is wasted out of their minds. I'm walking around the tables getting to know everyone and The Boss comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders and putting his hand on my back. Of course, being drunk and flirty I let him and just give him a smile. He leans over and whispers to me to "Let's get out of here" and of course I do. We head out to his car and hook up...because at this point in time Class 5 has not moved out yet and turns out that this guy HAS A LIVE IN GF. I know, what a skeeze ball. Sadly, at this point I have already fallen for him and continue to hook up with him until he moves to Cali.
Where we are now: I know dear reader, I should have cut ties at least when he moved to Cali. But we still keep touch. He was in CT (I moved back home for a short stint this year) and I went to see him and we hooked. We text all the time. He was in NYC this weekend. But I resisted and did not go see him. I'm trying to be better about it and trying to JUST be friends. He makes sexual innuendos but I just try to brush them off. But like I said...I fell for him so I have a hard time cutting him off totally for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers