1/08/2012

Round One

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, the new year is proving to be crazy busy!! So for this round, after my disaster with

Name: Skater Boy
The scoop: Online dating has gone to a new level with its smart phone apps and that's how I came across skater boy. The OKcupid app has gps tracking so it finds matches in your area that you can meet instantly (I guess it's really good for those just looking to hook up). But that's how Skater Boy found me. I checked out his profile and he was cute artsy and has an adorable dog (that I pretty much just want to break into his house and steal). Things started off great, we hung out a couple afternoons and grabbed lunch, he saved me from crazy drunk guys at the bar and drove me home in the morning. We cuddled and hooked up. Had drinks. Just had some chill fun. But then he turned into a huge flake. We would make plans and he would never get back to me. This happened actually just last week. We texted about getting together sometime during the week, he asked what I had in mind, I asked if he wanted to see a movie. Nothing. Still never heard from that fucker. I don't like flaky people anyways.

Name: Hot Trainer
The scoop: I actually thought this one had promise. There was definitely a physical attraction. See first date: practically jumped on each other at the bar. We knew the same people because of training and the best part was even though he was a big meaty guy, he went to a music school and had his appreciation for the arts. I thought he was a real winner when he asked to hang out one Sunday and I was going to the Nutcracker with some people from the dance studio. I had an extra ticket so I offered it to him, or offered meeting up afterwards for dinner. He took the ticket! I was fully impressed and he was so nice to my crazy friends at dinner and they all hit if off. Sadly, I haven't seen or heard from him since then. He went away the next weekend, the weekend after that was Christmas and then New Years. I was the one to always initiate the hey what are you doing this weekend. So I figure I'd wait to see if he was still interested. Guess not. Major sad face because he was SUPER hot. At least I can give myself a pat on the back for that one.

Name: Filipino Guy
The scoop: So I came across a Filipino guy and I figured I would give the motherland a shot. I have NEVER dated an Asian guy in my life and this one was decent looking and the same kind of Asian as me!! Perfectttt. We went on FIVE dates, yes count them, FIVE. And I barely got more than a peck on the lips. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??? He was in my apartment ALONE until like 1am one night and NOTHING. Either he moves super slow, or he's gay. Seriously, after the last date when he didn't kiss me at all I decided it was over. I can handle moving slow, but he was moving no where.

Name: Aussie
The scoop: What self respecting girl wouldn't take up the chance to go out on a date with a tall sexy man with gorgeous blue eyes and a HOT accent?!!! Ok, like most girls I have a HUGE fetish for accents. My ears literally perk up when I catch those sexy Irish, British or Aussie tones, especially when it's from a sexy sexy man. I just want control myself. We literally spent a whole weekend together, the first date was perfect. Dinner, brought me to the Top of the Hub (which was a bit romantic for a first date but I'm such a sucker for that stuff) and then the next day we went to a museum and had a bottle of wine at his place and of course hooked up. To top it off he was just the right amount of nerdy. Sadly, I texted him last week to hang out and he decides he has baggage and is still in love with his ex. God, even the good ones are damaged. The freak part of it is, we're going to the movies tonight together because I told him it's okay, we can just be friends (or maybe I can just at least lust over his sexy accent). I'll let you know how that one goes.

None of these guys were horrible. No girlfriends, no asshole-ish ways. They just weren't the right ones. It gives me hope for Boston guys.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this installment! :)

    Oh girlie, I think the good ones are the only ones who are damaged! All of these were so good and os hopeful. Bummer that they didn't pan out as you planned. I still am hoping that the trainer will get back to you :)
    I sorta liked him hahah!

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers