4/16/2009

Nothing's perfect

So while having a heart to heart today with the roomie (we're kinda talking again...long story short: she did something really shitty to me to make up for the bf being there all the time) because both the boys were gone we discovered we are very much alike when it comes to our relationships, it's kinda scary.

1. We both can't discuss things with our bfs that we disagree with them on. It's frustrates us, gets us no where and ends up making us have to take a 15 minute breather in our closets (they are quite spacious).

2. We like to pick fights. I almost made him sleep in the closet last night because he went to go help some friends and didn't come back until 3:30am. I was pissed. I wouldn't let him touch me. He almost slept in my closet.

3. We get angry at them when they over commit themselves aka both have sports that have start (mine: baseball hers: golf) and they disappear. At least her bf comes back when the sun goes down. Mine doesn't start until I get off of work.

4. They both either text or recieve texts (mine gets them but doesn't respond) to ex gfs. It drives us crazyyyyyyy. I personally get really enraged I have fantasies about grabbing the phone locking myself in the bathroom and giving the stupid girl a piece of my mind. Seriously, this one ex occasionally texts him at 5am and has to hold me back from grabbing is phone and screaming at her. She keeps texting him (yeah, I've snooped and read them) about how he lied to her (I confessed about snooping and got the whole story...from him mom lol..and then him) and she's so much better than him now and how his new gf (ME) looks like she has down syndrome. Don't even get my started on that comment she kept making because seriously that is so not cool on so many levels. I pretty much want her to start the car in a closed garage or something.

Gosh, from all of this it seems like I'm in the worse relationship ever. Don't get me wrong though I love him. I know it hasn't been that long (2 months), but with all the shit we've been through already...how can I not? He does treat me right (had dinner cooked for me by the time I got home from work yesterday), buys me little things, always tells me I'm beautiful once a day (he owes me that one today) and calls me at least once a day while I'm at work. There's been some talk about living together (it's just economically smarter since we're always together) when our leases are up. I don't know if it will work out, but we're going to try. At least then I won't have to worry about getting up and unlocking the door late at night for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers