4/03/2009

How old are we again?

My roommate has officially pissed me off. So the bf has been hanging around my apartment more since he got out. Mostly because I wouldn't let him drive since he still doesn't have his license back. I thought the roomie would be fine with it since oh her bf is here all the time, I've put up with him and eating my food for the past 3 months and leaving dirty dishes in the sink and me picking up after both of them. I thought this would illicit some understanding as my bf being around just as much. I thought wrong.

So last Wednesday I woke up early to drop the bf off downtown for his court hearing. We made plans for him to just come back to my place afterwards since he had my keys anyways. Everything is fine, I drop him off. He calls me to tell me that everything in this state is dropped too. YAY. He gets back to my place and goes to turn on the tv. However, the remotes are no where to be found. Not in the cushions. Not in the kitchen by accident. No where. He calls me to ask me if I knew where they were. Nope, the only place I could think of is if my roomie accidently brought htem into her room. Oh, they are there. But it is no accident. She HID them in her desk drawer. Seriously, if she had a problem with him being around so much, then she should have SAID something instead of freaking hiding the remotes. I thought this was plenty immature.

I text her asking her if she's mad about anything. I didn't call because I knew she was at work. She texts back later that night, no. Then she calls me the next day saying she's stressed about work, taking it out on everyone, yes the bf is there a lot, but she's really just stressed. Okay. Fine. But grow up. TALK to me instead of pulling a stunt like that. We're not in college anymore. This isn't a dorm room where you can just switch rooms. We're ADULTS now if you didn't notice. Plus, on top of that I don't know why she's pissed about MY bf being there all the time, when like I said hers is there just as much and eats my food. My bf at least makes an effort to make it seem like he's not even there. He doesn't eat anything that he knows isn't mine, he never leaves dishes in the sink and he picks up after the two of THEM sometimes. He's been so good time me and even to them because he's cooked for them before too. She really has NO reason to complain. Now what sucks the most is that my bf doesn't feel comfortable at my apartment anymore. Tonight is the first night we've been here in over 48 hours. On Wednesday I came home packed some bags and didn't come back until now and only because she's away for work for the weekend. Gosh, how lame is this. Only 8 more months of my lease...

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to be a total downer but 8 months... is eternity.

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers