3/16/2009

He loves me...finallyyyyyy

Okay, here's the gossip.

1. I went on more date with other guys while still seeing the Class 5 clinger. All of them awkward and I was a terrible person and would call him afterwards to just cuddle. The more I learned about him and got to know him...I started to really like him. However, after all the SHIT I've been through with guys I was too scared to actually make it official. About 3 weeks into it though I realized I either had to end it or make it official. I made it official. He's now sitting next to me on the couch as I write this (He can't read it hahaha). HeLovesMeNot is offically NOT single. I didn't think this would happen, at least not this soon.

2. 3 days after making it official guess who I hear from???? THE BRIT. I CAN'T believe it. Only took him 5 freakin' months. But I finally have closure, I can let go and put him out of my mind. He said some pretty mean things like implying that he was angry at me for some reason but never alluded to the reason, but then also pulled at some heart strings by saying that he misses me and thinks about me a lot. I cried I'm not gonna lie. But like I said, I have closure. It's finally done and over with and I made the executive decision to cease all further contact with him because I deserve better than that and I finally have it.

3a. Okay...so some juice on THE ENEMY. I recently found out that even though The Teacher has no interest in her, he proceeded to hook up with her whilst incredibly intoxicated, thus furthering his asshole-ness. I actually feel bad for her because she really does like him and that really messed with her head...well I at least think so...I don't actually speak to her. So yeah, I feel sorry for her and hate him even more.
3b. This next story also includes her. So Friday night while hanging with the roomie, my bf (weirdddd) and roomies sister, I get a text from my Best Friend, that she found out I'm on the dating website. They found out because it turns out IRISH didn't meet THE ENEMY through a friend, but ON THE WEBSITE. WE GOT SET UP WITH THE SAME GUY! AND he LIED to me. I was SO pissed at him. AND I was incredibly embarassed that everyone knew about me being on it and it didn't help that the Teacher and his friend kept texting me about it. His friend (whom I know and am kinda friends with) was being nice about it and wanted to go egg her car with me. But the Teacher was being a total ass...espcially since I haven't talked to him since we hooked and I had to get my earrings back through my Best Friends guy. I didn't reply to the Teacher, and I told Irish he was an asshole and he should never talk to me again (okay okay, I didn't STOP talking to him even though I am dating someone...). Irish ended up unfriending myself and The ENEMY on facebook. How LAME. I thought at 26 and 28 (Irish and the The Teacher) guys were supposed to be more adult. Apparently not.

But none of that matters now, Class 5 Clinger is actually a really sweet guy. He does a lot for me and really cares about me. Even though we've only been officially together for a week, unofficially for a month, I can tell he does and I'm really falling for him. I hate to admit it because I really enjoyed being single (despite my rants). But I also enjoy having someone around all the time. And who knows...he might be the ONE.

3 comments:

  1. wow! What a crazy life you've been having! Well, I'm glad its worked out with Class 5. Maybe its time to drop the "clinger" part? Although, it sounds like you have a new appreciation for his clingyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on lady! I'll be back for more so continue to dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It's your turn.

    ReplyDelete


View my page on Twenty Something Bloggers